Our ComfiLife™ can alleviate the pressure on your lower back and hips and distributes it evenly throughout the entire body.
Moreover, as a good side effect, our ComfiLife™ also relaxes your hamstring muscles, which enhances the leg and back relaxation. It keeps the pelvis and hips in their perfect position, aligning your spine. Therefore, it will make you feel more relaxed than ever before.
- Eliminate the pressure and muscle tension in the lower back.
- Diminish the lower back pain, muscle cramps, and the discomfort associated with sciatica and varicose veins.
- Elevate the lower body and boosts the quality of your sleep.
- Enhance blood circulation in the legs.
- Offer adequate support during your sleep.
- Provide pain relief if you’re suffering from osteoporosis.
- Prevent back pain.
- Decreased stress.
HOW IT WORKS
As a side sleeper, you should place the pillow between your knees or thighs. It will also prevent you from rolling over, maintaining a correct position even if you underwent a leg surgery.
As a back sleeper, place the pillow under your knees to keep the knees up and take the pressure off the spine.
Knee pillows can also be positioned under body parts different from your knees. For instance, placing it under your arms as you are lying on your back.
Material: Polyester/ Cotton
Filling: Memory Foam
Size: 25.5cm x 14.5cm x 20.5cm
Weight: 0.5 kg